Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

This forum is mainly dedicated to the amazing series, Warriors, by Erin Hunter

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echostar: Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echostar
Kit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Echostar: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Echostar: Introduction   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Hey Chelsea! Thanks for the "Special Thanks"...did I really help you come up with this idea?

Anyways... My name is Echostar... and I am WindClan's leader. I have never been a leader before, but I am currently the Deputy on another site, so I guess I can do this. I have been called a "spiritual, wise, and stragetic" warrior. I have also been called "stubborn", but that can be a good thing too! I am a black and brown Calico, or Tortoiseshell cat with blue eyes and a long tail. I specialize in tracking and strategies. And, of course, I am a very dedicated Warrior and would never purposefully go against the Warrior code. Thank you and I hope to see this site continue to grow strong.

~Echostar of WindClan
Back to top Go down
Dappledstar
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Echostar: Introduction   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Echostar wrote:
Hey Chelsea! Thanks for the "Special Thanks"...did I really help you come up with this idea?

Anyways... My name is Echostar... and I am WindClan's leader. I have never been a leader before, but I am currently the Deputy on another site, so I guess I can do this. I have been called a "spiritual, wise, and stragetic" warrior. I have also been called "stubborn", but that can be a good thing too! I am a black and brown Calico, or Tortoiseshell cat with blue eyes and a long tail. I specialize in tracking and strategies. And, of course, I am a very dedicated Warrior and would never purposefully go against the Warrior code. Thank you and I hope to see this site continue to grow strong.

~Echostar of WindClan
Hello Echostar!

Welcome to Warrior-Cats!
Yes-- you helped me come up with the idea-- we were talking about it in Anatomy... ^-^
Duuhhh... Hahaha...

Anyway, I like your description of or cat. I assume it's also your role play cat?
I'm not familiar with this, which I why you will help me... ;D

Yeaahh... Anyway, welcome, and I hope to see Windclan (as well as the site as a whole) thrive!
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats.forumotion.com
Echostar
Kit

PostSubject: Re:   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Well, you thought up most of it...so there. Anyways...that is my role play character...what's the difference between the role play cat and cat? Oh well...that was confusing... and, it's not my fault that I forget things! Lauritzen crams too much stuff into my head!! And she yells at us if we talk during announcements. So I'll shut my mouth, then tell you to shush, and then we forget to finish the conversation. Yeah. And, sure, I'll try my best to help you with Role Playing...I don't know if I'll do a good job though...

~Echostar
Back to top Go down
Dappledstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Echostar: Introduction   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Echostar wrote:
Well, you thought up most of it...so there. Anyways...that is my role play character...what's the difference between the role play cat and cat? Oh well...that was confusing... and, it's not my fault that I forget things! Lauritzen crams too much stuff into my head!! And she yells at us if we talk during announcements. So I'll shut my mouth, then tell you to shush, and then we forget to finish the conversation. Yeah. And, sure, I'll try my best to help you with Role Playing...I don't know if I'll do a good job though...

~Echostar

Huh?
I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you're asking the difference about our role play cats and the levels, then the role play cat is typically the ranking of your choice.
Levels for the forum overall, like Leader, Deputy, Mentor, Senior Warrior, Warrior, Apprentice, and Kits, are just to show your position in the forum...

Leaders are the highest-- admins
Deputies and Mentors are next-- moderators
Senior Warriors to Kits are normal levels

;D Did that answer your question?
I'm not sure. =/
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Echostar: Introduction   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm

uuuuuuuh I guess...so my RolePlay cat is a leader, but I am registered as a kit.........................that I don't understand, I mean, is there anyway I can change that? Or do I just have to be a member for a longer period of time to be an admin?

~Echostar
Back to top Go down
Dappledstar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Echostar: Introduction   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Echostar wrote:
uuuuuuuh I guess...so my RolePlay cat is a leader, but I am registered as a kit.........................that I don't understand, I mean, is there anyway I can change that? Or do I just have to be a member for a longer period of time to be an admin?

~Echostar
You're a leader in the forum, and in role play.

I don't know why it says you're a kit, but look at the color of your username. It's the same as mine.
LOL.

Oh, and becoming an admin isn't based on time-- it's based on who I think will be good for the forum, dedication, etc...
*cough* Shadowclan_Fan *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echostar: Introduction   Echostar: Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echostar: Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Introductions :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: